- IFM2, June 2007 – June 2010 ($11,000 per year)
- SSHRC, May 2009 – May 2012 ($20,000 per year)
- IFM2, June 2010 – June 2013 ($11,000 per year)
- SSHRC, May 2013 – May 2017 ($211,618 overall)
Honors and Awards
- Do Liquidity Measures Measure Liquidity?
Winner of the Fama/DFA Prize for the best paper in the Journal of Financial
Economics in the Areas of Capital Markets and Asset Pricing (second prize)
- The Term Structure of Bond Market Liquidity and Its Implications for Expected Bond Returns
awarded prize for best paper in 2007, (the most “significant contribution to the understanding of financial markets and institutions and to knowledge in financial economics”) by Referee Finance (http://www.refereefinance.com).
- Western Finance Association meeting 2006, recipient of a student travel award
- Nominated for Associate Instructor Teaching Award, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, 2004-2005
- Kelley School of Business, Indiana University Fellowship, 2001-2005